We Are Expanding if you interested in joining the Our Team of Professional
Please email your resume to:
Elwood FireProtection,believes in creating a harmonious working relationship between all employees. In pursuit of this goal, Elwood Fire Protection, Inc. has created the following employee relations objectives:
- Provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding workplace and experience.
- Select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
- Compensate all employees according to their effort and contribution to the success of our business.
- Review wages, employee benefits and working conditions regularly with the objective of being competitive in these areas consistent with sound business practices.
- Assure employees, after talking with their manager, an opportunity to discuss any issue or problem with officers of Elwood Fire Protection, Inc.
- Take prompt and fair action of any complaint which may arise in the everyday conduct of our business, to the extent that is practicable.